Vendor101 - An Introduction
Rapid deployment , Low investment , Easy to use , Production ready
The Vendor101 SharePoint template provides your organisation with a searchable, customisable, self-service vendor registration portal for vendor prequalification and communications. It also allows your organisation to assess vendor capabilities, financial solvency, product / service quality & pricing, maintain all supplier information and documents, and measure & evaluate vendor performance, service levels & continuous improvement.
Also manage your Vendor Risk profile via managing a consolidated list of vendors, categorise vendors by type of business and associate a Risk Matrix to each vendor that is readily viewable via the Vendor Dashboard.
Combined with the REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, Sourcing and Contract Management capabilities, Vendor101 is your complete vendor collaboration system. Readily deployable on Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can be up and running Vendor101 in a few days.
- Vendor inquiry and registration process automation
- Vendor inquiry questionnaire
- Vendor registration and self service
- Vendor approval process
- Vendor risk register
- Vendor billing and invoicing procedures
- Simplified user experience – vendor / contract dashboard
- Contract management (incl. Contract renewal workflow)
- Request for proposal process