Case101 - Case Management
Task Based Case Workflow
Automatically assign tasks to operators based on the Case Type. For example the call centre staff automatically is assigned a “Send Information Pack to Customer” task once the Customer questionnaire is completed and a Case Application is automatically created, pre-filled with Customer information.
- Track Unassigned Tasks, Overdue Tasks, Completed Tasks and Tasks awaiting information from someone else
- Task Alerts both on-screen and via emails for overdue tasks
- Reassign Tasks by authorised manager
- Collaborate with Insurer and other Third Parties via assigning Tasks and update Case Status based on Insurer Response
Predefined Case Templates
Communicate with your Customers instantly via pre-filled Case Forms based on the initial questionnaire with the sole objective to ensure there is clear and concise information given to the Customer to ensure the success of their Case first time.
- Track “My Open Cases” and associated tasks, documents, and issues
- Track “Unassigned Cases”, Service Level Status and action case escalations
- Track cases to action and communicate with involved parties
Case101 microsite to review innovative features.