Mohan Kunwar has expertise in the following areas :
- Experience in cross-browser/ cross platform compatibility and web application scaling using JQuery, JQuery UI
- Prominent understanding of coding conventions, SEO practices and techniques
- Competent in developing Single Page Applications (SPAs) using AngularJS, Angular2/4, Typescript and good understanding of ES6 specifications.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Requirements gathering, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Hands on exposure to designing MEAN stack application using MongoDb, express.js, Angular 2 and NodeJs.
- Strong understanding of Angular 2 components, services, modules, directives and their interaction in SPA.
- Proficient with Agile software development practices as well as SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Bootstrap and Media Queries
- Experience with an agile software development methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD) such as SCRUM
- Designed and implemented application using ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Datatable and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing, displaying data for CRUD operations from SQL Server
- RDBMS Experience with Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers as well as imports and exports of data in SQL Server
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT for source code versions and release version management
- Hands on experience in preparing unit test with NUnit for ASP.Net web forms and Karma, Jasmine for AngularJS applications and worked on tools like NPM, Bower