Annotate101 Store Feedback Promotion
Win ONE of THREE $100 Visa Gift Card - Terms & Conditions
December 01, 2014 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time
CONGRTULATIONS to the three lucky winners from our September 01 2014 feedback promotion. Due to overwhelming request from Annotate101 customers we are restarting the promotion for a brief period again.
- By entering your information on this form and by accepting entry for one of three $100 Visa Gift Card (‘Prize’) drawing, you agree to these drawing terms and conditions.
- This drawing will run from 01 December 2014 to 31 March 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible for a chance to win one of three $100 Visa Gift Card, you must be aged 18 years and over and you must be able to provide a mailing address to receive the Prize.
- The drawing is not open to employees of KL Software Technologies and their families, its subsidiaries, agents, partners and affiliates
- This offer is void where prohibited.
The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
How to win a Prize
You need to leave a positive feedback for Annotate101 on Windows Store with 4 stars or more to qualify for our draw. You can leave feedback easily by clicking the “Rate and Review” icon on the top right hand corner on Annotate101 Dashboard. You will be entered into a one-time draw to win the Prize if, during the Promotion Period, you submit a completed entry form.
How to Enter
Once you have successfully left at least 4 stars or more feedback for Annotate101 on Windows Store, you can click on the “Promotion” icon on the top right hand corner on Annotate101 Dashboard and click on the “Register to Win” button. You will be instantly registered into our promotion once you enter your personal details, and submit the completed entry form.
Only one entry per person. Once you have entered using your email address associated with your Windows Store Account, you will not be able to enter multiple times.
- There will be three Prizes awarded at the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will take place on Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
- Each valid entry submitted will be entered into the prize draw during the Promotion Period.
- The first 5 valid entry forms drawn will win the Prize. The prize winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the drawing using the contact details provided on the winning entry form.
- The Promoter of this drawing is KL Software Technologies Inc. (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the drawing and to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the award of any Prize if the Promoter suspects that there has been a security breach within the application or any program used to conduct the drawing or an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prize.
- If you accept a Prize, you are responsible, at your own cost, for obtaining anything necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting a Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you from the draw if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or otherwise fail to meet the drawing criteria.
- You agree that you are providing your information to the Promoter. This drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any 3rd party websites. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Promoter from any and all liability for all risks, claims, or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with this drawing.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- You agree that, if you are a prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree to make yourself available for this purpose if requested.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this drawing shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the drawing or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the Entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this drawing, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this drawing including any interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- A prize winner may not designate someone else as the prize winner. If a prize winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate prize winner.
- By entering the drawing you agree to receive further information regarding KL Software Technologies about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
- The Promoter is committed to protecting your privacy. Please see our privacy and consumer information policies at
http://www.klstinc.com/privacypolicy. The Promoter will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this drawing and in accordance with these terms and conditions.