Recent Client Success Story
KLST has completed many successful SharePoint 2010 and more recently SharePoint 2013 Fully Responsive websites, helping organizations realize the full potential of SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management capabilities. Find below a recent case study where KLST was engaged to build a 100% Fluid Fully Responsive Extranet on the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 platform and deployed on Office365 (we have changed the name and industry of the client case study to protect its privacy)
Case Study - Leading Transportation Services Organization rolls out Fully Responsive Vendor Extranet using KLST Responsive101 Framework.
Key Client Challenges
- Current SharePoint 2010 on-premises solution was not optimal for supporting mobile optimization..
- Growing popularity of responsive design for web portals had begun to entice the attention of decision makers within the organization.
- Overcome a significant barrier to entry in SharePoint 2010 requiring customers seeking to host extranet, intranet and web portals within the SharePoint environment to purchase separate licenses.
- More than 50% of the client's vendor were accessing information and filling forms using their mobile phone.
- KLST Responsive101 Framework provided a kick start to developing the new Responsive Extranet site, as the first pilot site was released to a handful of users within 4 weeks of project start date.
- KLST Responsive101 Framework is fully compatible with Microsoft Office365, which allowed the new Vendor Extranet to be hosted on Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Online.
- Cost Effective offshore resources were provided to perform content migration to the new SharePoint 2013 Responsive site.
- KLST unique approach to Responsive Web Design allowed us to create the new Extranet site from a end-user experience and effective content presentation perspective (and not necessarily which device will be used to access the Extranet).
- Scalability and Reliability: Microsoft Office365 was able to handle easily the high traffic requirements and ever changing number of users on the new Extranet
- Improved User Satisfaction and better Vendor Engagement: Given more than 50% of users were mobile, the new Responsive Extranet built on SharePoint 2013 and hosted on Office365 was received with lots of positive feedback from Day 1.
- Reduced Costs: By running its site in Microsoft Office365 hosted cloud environment, Client significantly reduced the cost of maintaining and expanding the Extranet.
- Rapid, cost-effective development: Rapid cost effective development of Responsive Extranet using the power of SharePoint 2013 and KLST Responsive101 Framework.