Financial Services industry - Recent Client Success Story
KLST has completed many successful SharePoint 2010 and more recently SharePoint 2013 portals and business solutions for the Financial Services industry, helping organizations realize the full potential of SharePoint 2013 Document Management, Search and Business Intelligence capabilities. Find below a recent case study where KLST was engaged to build an Intranet portal based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013 platform and deployed on Office365 (we have changed the name and industry of the client case study to protect its privacy)
Case Study - Global Financial Services Organization Innovates Work Environment, Boosts Employee Performance with Social Collaboration.
Key Client Challenges -
- Need to improve its business culture by implementing new tools to help its employees collaborate.
- Streamline and Control the growth of its existing collaboration environment.
- Reduce paper usage and virtually eliminate physical file storage, which will require digitizing its existing paper archives.
- Need for collaboration tools that work with PCs, Tablets, Smartphones, and other mobile devices that support the new way of working.
Our Solution -
- SharePoint 2013 was chosen as the platform to help build the collaboration environment, integrated with Microsoft Lync 2010 and Office 2010
- SharePoint 2013 Team Sites used by individual departments to manage document scanning, storage, archiving, and security.
- Configured SharePoint 2013 social collaboration tools such as personal sites, team sites, newsfeeds, wiki sites, forums, and blogs to promote employee "social" collaboration.
- KLST unique approach to Responsive Web Design allowed us to create the new SharePoint 2013 site from a end-user experience and effective content presentation perspective (and not necessarily which device will be used to access the Intranet).
Key Benefits -
- Improve Employee Collaboration: SharePoint 2013 based Intranet promoted a social collaboration environment, and reduced organization's dependence on paper as well as an innovative work environment where employees can share information effectively and efficiently.
- Innovative Work Environment: Employees could use social technologies to tap the expertise available in their teams and across the organization, using PCs or mobile devices to communicate with colleagues and share information anytime anywhere.
- High Performance Workforce: By organizing information with content management tools in SharePoint 2013, the organization expects to reduce paper storage by 90 percent and meet its ambitious paper reduction goals by 2014. For example, the organization now delivers a new value added services to its customers via its WIKI knowledge base managed in SharePoint 2013.
- Rapid, cost-effective development: Rapid cost effective development of Intranet using the power of SharePoint 2013 and KLST Financial Services domain expertise.