KLST offers complete end-end Microsoft technology based business solutions that address your critical business challenges and needs. As a Microsoft Partner, KLST has demonstrated expertise with Microsoft technologies and proven ability to meet customers’ needs. The KLST Advantage is distinguished by our customer-ready solutions - from "production-ready" solution accelerators, to enterprise portals and business process workflow templates that accelerate project implementations and de-risk engagement outcomes.
Some of our business solutions include:
1. Board101 – An end-end Board Management “mobile-ready” solution for Company Secretaries and Board Members. Read More...
2. Project101 – An end-end Project Management “mobile-ready” solution for getting a 360º View of your Projects. Read More...
3. Vendor101 – An end-end Vendor Management “mobile-ready” solution for managing your Vendors, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Proposals, Contract Management, RFP Management. Read More...
4. Case101 – An end-end Case Management “mobile-ready” solution for managing claims/complaints/issue lifecycle, including workflow task automation, alerts, correspondence generation and reporting. Read More...
5. Document101 – An end-end Document Generation solution that allows collation of documents and content from various different sources, review and approval workflows as well as Task Management. Read More...
6. HR101 – An end-end Human resource portal solution that allows management of Policies and Procedures, Employee Induction / On-Boarding Workflow, Training & Employment Governance. Read More...
7. Ansor EMS and Proposal Management – Partner product from Ansor Software, USA
KL Software Technologies (KLST) was started in 2003 by two entrepreneurs with an investment of less than US$500. Today, we are a global leader in "Leading Innovation" using Microsoft Technologies and "Mobility Experts" building platform agnostic rich user experience apps (for the Windows 8, Apple iOS and Google Android platforms) to access our backend Microsoft business solutions.
KLST envisions, plans, designs, executes and supports technology-enabled business solutions for organizations globally. KLST also provides a complete range of services by leveraging our domain and business expertise and strategic alliances with leading technology providers. Our offerings span business and technology consulting, application lifecycle management, systems integration, Enterprise Content Management, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and IT outsourcing.
KLST has also built an innovative SCRUM based Offshore Delivery Model (SODM), which provides "offshore" outsourcing using Senior "hands-on" Architect level teams who can work with minimal or no supervision as well as deliver on-time and on-budget projects using an iterative, incremental framework for project management (with minimal or no requirements documentation).
KLST has a global footprint with 3 offices and 2 development centers in US, India, Australia and also rapidly expanding into many other countries both opportunistically and reactively.
KLST takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. Over 99% of our revenues come from existing customers.
KLST has a global footprint with offices and development centers across the world. For our contact details, please choose from the subsidiary and location of operations from the listing below.
KL Software Technologies, Inc.
40 E. Main St., #680
Newark, Delaware 19711, USA
P: +1 (201) 743-8550
XPSoft Pty Ltd
(Trading as KL Software Technologies)
Unit 1, 32 Cecil Street
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
P: +61 416 342 978
KL Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
No. 6E (1st Floor), Doshi Gardens Mall
321 Arcot Road, Vadapalani
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600026
P: +91 (44) 43235578